post Istimewa

Senin, 18 November 2013

You.... Burn My Spirit




Yupz, you are the one who filling my heart. Setidaknya, untuk saat ini “keberadaanmu” sudah bisa membawa aura berbeda.

I don’t know  why, but you make my spirit appear. . . like a shadow, I hope you always beside me in every time.

To see you is an easy thing for me. But for a crazy girl like me, to get you is a hard thing to do.

Bye, the dreamer… Wish I can grab your hand in the very last time I breathe

Once, I have got your heart once and I want to get it again

And since that day, both of us in loss for each other in a long time up to now. We really like that.

One day, In the middle of night, when our parents open our eyes

 Once, I hold your hand, yes yours. Back then, you were a loser man.

I can’t say anything… since that night, I promise…
I will never disappear.. never ever go..
For you who really miss me
For us who once lived together for several time
And for them who teach us many lesson about life
You, the one who burn my spirit

Malang, 18 November 2013

J Home sweet home J

big hug and thanks buat my sister Nurmastya P.M yang udah bantuin menata bahasa dan kata :D