post Istimewa

Sabtu, 07 Juni 2014

The Hobbies on KKN

this life is so easy when we know what will we do. like everything almost easy *said avenged*...
but people, did you know the reality?

sometimes people so difficult to keep in touch with other. and they choose to keep silent or make a small group while they can enjoy with their hobbies..... may be. but, another person like to spend their time by "Eat the time". yeah, just sitting and thought about their life that never be happen in this world.

and me? my unstabilize hormon make me thoughts so liar. i like to spend my time with listen random music. oneday i can sit down or read a novel with instrument music or accoustic. and another with hard music and type my imagination. life is so random, like a music. it felt away .

my activity now teach me how to keep in touch with Vilager. everywhere i go, i try to give a smile and say hello. especially with young boy or little girl, they love us. so, beside say hello, we like to learn their subject together. or may be try to runs and ply football and kite. here,,, i also being ustadzah and teach al-quran or hijaiyah letter.
here, i can eat meetballs and bakso as much as i want. of course with cheap prices.

so lovely with this village... i still have many new positive activity where i can improve my life story and told it to my munchkins. hahahahah....

and for last several days. my friends from KKN Kranggan give me a joke. not,,, but try to bullied me. i don't know why. i try to be normal, they try to bullied -,- 

it's okay... as we know. when we have KKN subject from our studied, we will live for several months with new person and get isolated village for our project togheter. then, between boy and girl can meet each other as team for 24 hour for a week on 7 weeks. hello... who will be normal? can't meet family, isolated village, our boyfriends or girlfriends may be... we can't meet them >.<

so, from usually man. our habit will be knowing by other. how our attitude when weet other, when we slept, when we take a bath, when we should get a picket or our speech.... eveyone will know it... so, from normal... our hears will felt to other heart.. may be... may be... but, who knows :D

and know i felt what on my heart. from usually to be specially. . . 
i felt so happy meet them, i'm happy... more... knowing you all... knowing your joke..
and when we laught together about our friends. and talk from their backside. hahaha
i love you all my friends from KKN Kranggan...
our story will be able forever... hahahah


with my village coordinator on BKPH Kepanjen. Malang district